Stone Equipment Company, Inc. offers a full line of new and used machines ready to go to work on your job. We offer short & long-term heavy equipment rentals or rental purchase options to best fit your equipment needs.
Our equipment includes Crushers, Screens, Conveyors, Shredders, Grinders, Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Dozers, Articulated Dump Trucks, Soil Compactors, Dust Control and Mobile demolition attachments produced by manufacturers KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens, Hyundai, Doppstadt, Breaker Technology, and Anaconda.
STONE EQUIPMENT RENTAL GUIDELINES
- A rental agreement must be signed, and account must be established prior to picking up or delivery.
- Rates are based on an 8 hour day, 40 hour week, & 176 hour month. Rates are based on timeout, not time used. Additional hours will be billed accordingly.
- Rental charges will continue on equipment until Stone Equipment has been notified that the equipment is ready to be picked up and off rent Verification is obtained.
- All equipment is delivered with a full tank of fuel. If equipment is returned without a full tank, Lessee will be billed at $5.50 per gallon.
- Lessee is responsible for daily maintenance, unusual wear and tear and any tire repairs.
* On Crushing, Screening and Environmental equipment Lessee is responsible for all wear items.
- Physical Damage & Liability Insurance is required from the Lessee for the equipment against damage, theft or vandalism. A certificate of insurance is needed in order to rent equipment.
- Lessee will return equipment in a reasonably clean condition
- Lessee will be billed for excessive clean up at posted shop rates.
- Lessee is responsible for all transportation charges.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All rentals are subject to availability.
NOTE: $250 call out fee will be applied to any rental required outside of normal business hours.